Catering for tourist groups in the restaurant "Nerija" in Smiltyne, Curonian Spit
Skewers - restaurant "Nerija" - exceptionally convenient place for tourist groups from 10 up to 200 persons!
By prior agreement our staff prepares traditional Lithuanian dishes for groups.
Convenient place for tourist groups:
- Nearby the Old ferry ("Senoji perkėla");
- 4 km to the New ferry ("Naujoji perkėla")
- Smiltyne ferry moor cruise ships;
- The restaurant has a parking lot for cars and buses.
Nearby the restaurant many tourist places of the Curonian spit:
- Lithuania Sea Museum and the Dolphinarium - 1.5 km;
- Smiltynė Visitor Center - 300 m;
- Coastal bicycle path nearby (it leads app. 50 km. from Smiltynė to Nida along the peninsula Curonian spit);
- Fitness trail nearby;
- Wide sandy Smiltynė beaches of the Baltic sea - 1 km.