Skewers - restaurant "Nerija" in Smiltynė (Klaipėda), Curonian spit
Skewers - restaurant "Nerija" - a great place for nature and sea lovers and gourmans. More than 50 years we prepare variety of meals on grill of meat and fish. As well as a special shashlik, mutton spicy soup "Charco".
Sit back, do not rush anywhere and enjoy unforgettable moments of unique natural surroundings of Smiltynė - an exclusive part of the city Klaipeda in a peninsula of Curonian spit. Relax, admiring the opening up of a broad panorama of Klaipeda city, cruise ships and a variety of magical views of the Curonian lagoon and the exclusive nature of the Curonian Spit!
The restaurant is located next to the Old Ferry, about 1.5 km from the Lithuanian Sea Museum and Dolphinarium. It is convenient to stop for lunch or dinner for families, friends, tourist groups and individual travelers going to the Sea Museum. Next to the restaurant there is a biсyсle path, that leads from Smiltyne to Nida (~ 50 km) and 1 km from the restaurant - excellent Smiltynes sandy beaches of the Baltic sea.
Juicy mackerel stuffed with orange and fresh herbs.
|Our original dessert.
Hot almond cake with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
You are welcome to arrande a banquet, business meeting in our restaurant:
- Banquet hall "Smiltynė" for parties up to 25 persons.
- Banquet hall with a fireplace "Nerija" - up to 35 persons.
- Outdoor terrace with a fireplace and grill "Avrora" - parties for 50 people.
- More thant 200-steat terrace in restaurant's backyard.
- Free wireless Internet (Wi-Fi).
- Children's playground.
- We produce breakfast, meals for children.
- Tourist group catering. Up on request, we prepare Lithuanian traditional dishes for tourist groups.
- Festive dishes and arrangement of parties: anniversaries, corporate parties, banquets, children's birthday parties, etc.